Dream Chaser Opening Sequence

Saturday 25 February 2012

Effects


Colour Corrector -

I have used colour corrector, to make my final video look professional and not look like a simple camera video. I have put levels and darken the video, to have a professional look. Below is images before colour corrector has been used and after.

The first image is the original camera quality which has not been colour corrected. This makes the video look cheap and unprofessional.
The second image, it can be corrected by colour corrector - I have darkened the video and added levels to give it this look. This makes the video look 
professional. 


Flash effect -
I have used a flash effect as it changes to different camera shot, which goes with the music. I have used this to add more suspense and tension towards the audience.  








Time code - 

I have used this to show the audience that this particular shot is being recorded by using a time code at the bottom of the scene.







No comments:

Post a Comment