Dream Chaser Opening Sequence

Saturday 25 February 2012

Sound that has inspired me

I have been researching for different types of professional sound effects i can use in my opening thriller video. This sound track has grabbed my attension as it sounds like a real CCTV footage being rewinded. Also this sound effect makes the audience understand what is happening on the screen and wouldnt get confused as this sounds explains what is happending.



My opening video is about a CCTV footage, which requires different sound effects. one of the sound effects that has grabbed my attension is a rewinding sound effect. I am using the effect as on my opening video, one part of the video is rewinded and played again with a close up - so for that section i have used this sound effect from youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment