Dream Chaser Opening Sequence

Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation 4:


Who would be the audience for your media product?



For our film to be successful, it is vital that we establish a specific target audience that we believe our film would appeal to in particular and the demographic that we believe would enjoy the film the most through factors such as relating to the characters and identifying themselves with the setting, the plot etc.


For the audience for my thriller opening, I have done many different research and questionnaires around the school to ask, which target audience would watch my movie. I have asked different age groups and different people to get a variety of different answers.

What do you think of this opening?
This is a very good opening, as it was very suspense like and with the sound track in the background it grabbed my attention” Geerthy

Would you go to the cinema to watch this movie?
Yes I would enjoy watching the rest of this movie as I would like to find out what happens to protagonist” Snehal

Would you buy this movie on DVD?
“I would like to buy this movie and share it with my friends and family” Andrew


What age group do you think this movie is certified?
“I think this movie would be a 15A” Mathura


What type of genre do you think this movie is?
“I think this movie would be a criminal/thriller genre because of the different quick camera CCTV footages and the suspense sound track” Vibakhar


This is some of the answers I have come across in my school.  As most of the students enjoyed watching this movie, which showed that all different age groups was interested in the movie. As different age groups wanted to watch this movie, I have put the age certificate to a 12A as this means more target audience are presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment