Dream Chaser Opening Sequence

Thursday 1 March 2012

Evaluation 6:

What have you learned about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The Camera equipment
For our thriller opening video we have used the Sony camcorder, the tripod and the lighting. Our footage's came very professional as we have spent good time with different camera shots and angles. The camera and the equipments were easy to use, which made it easier for us to film our film opening.


Sony Vegas Pro 11
This is the software I have used throughout the editing of my thriller opening video

FL Studio
I have used this software to make the music for the opening thriller video. This software had many different types of music and instruments, which made it easier for me to make the soundtrack for my thriller opening. The music I have made was to create suspense and tension to the audience.

Adobe after effects
I have used after effects to have a variety of different titles for the thriller opening, this software has

Google
I have used Google for different resources and information for my blog work. I have also used Google images to get ideas for our opening titles.

YouTube
I have used YouTube as an example of different peoples work and existing video products, to get different ideas for my thriller video. For example looking at CCTV footage's of real like CCTV cameras and used that idea for my thriller video.

Throughout the production of my thriller video opening, I have learnt to use different technologies and understand how different software’s work.



No comments:

Post a Comment